Dentures and partials are used to replace multiple missing teeth. If you have noticed the negative effects of missing multiple teeth, dentures and partials may be the solution you need to restore your smile! Whether you need your first set of dentures or you are looking to replace an older set of dentures, we are dedicated to meeting all of your specific dental needs. There are two main types of dentures, and we offer both types at our dental office:
- Full or complete dentures: Full or complete dentures are used to replace a full arch of missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw.
- Partial dentures: Partial dentures are used to replace multiple missing teeth when some natural teeth remain.
Both full and partial dentures are created using materials that mimic the feel and look of natural teeth and gum tissue, allowing you to feel confident smiling, speaking, laughing, and eating. Our talented dentist, Dr. Sam Amirani, will ensure that your dentures and partials in Wichita, Kansas are secure and comfortable. You will have no need to worry about loose, ill-fitting, uncomfortable dentures! Dentures and partials are custom made to look and feel like natural teeth and to aesthetically restore your smile. Dentures and partials can enhance the health, function, and appearance of your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to properly speak, eat, and chew
- Improving facial volume and appearance
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
Partial dentures also help to prevent the remaining teeth from shifting in the mouth. We welcome you to contact our dental office today to learn more about how dentures and partials can improve your smile and to schedule your visit with our caring dentist.